Interested in hacking the compiler?
- The rustc-guide is a book about how rustc works
- The rustc API docs are hosted here
- Profile queries. Tips for tracking what the compiler does.
- Rustc bug fix procedure: Describes the process for bug fixes that may cause existing code to stop compiling.
- The list of FIXME comments in the compiler can be helpful to find cleanups that still need to be done
Interested in infrastructure and the release process?
- The current PR testing queue
- The PR queue over time
- Toolstate (rls, rustfmt, clippy)
- Release history. Links to previous release artifacts.
- Platform support.
- Release process. How to make releases of Rust.
- How to prepare Rust release notes.
- Beta backporting. The mystery of the oft-misinterpreted
beta-acceptedtags finally revealed.
- Bots, websites and infrastructure. A catalog of the IRC bots, websites and other infrastructure used by the project, what they do, and who maintains them (i.e. who to contact when they malfunction and go on a bot rampage).
- Homu/Bors Syntax
- State Of Rust. A GitHub project board documenting the current status of unstable features.
rustup-toolchain-install-masterallows installing Rust from
masterbefore it even makes it to nightly.